Are you a BigCommerce retailer looking to integrate the PriceWaiter platform into your e-commerce store?
Follow these easy steps and you’ll be up and running in no time!
1. Navigate to the PriceWaiter app page within the BigCommerce app store. Once there, click ‘Get it now’
2. On the next page, click ‘Confirm’
3. Begin filling our your store information. Give us all the information you can, and try to upload a logo that has a clear or white background.
4. After you are done filling out your store information, click ‘Activate Store’ at the bottom right hand corner.
5. Next, tether your payment gateway to PriceWaiter. We support many industry standards such as Authorize.net, Cybersource, Payflow Pro, Stripe, and many more.
6. Now its time to activate the button on your product detail pages. First, click the link to your BigCommerce settings in the orange bar at the top of the page. Then, Copy the snippet of code to your clipboard. Finally, click ‘Take me there’
7. Clicking ‘Take me there’ should automatically send you to an HTML editor of ProductAddToCart.html. This is the section you need to be editing.
8. Determine the area you would like the button to be placed on your page. This is typically close to your add to cart button and next to any other widgets you might have – an ‘Add to wishlist’ button, for example. Simply paste the widget code you copied from the previous screen (ctrl-v or command-v) exactly where you’d like the button to appear.
9. After saving your settings, the button will now appear on your product pages. Feel free to modify the size, color, hover state, button text, and branding style of your button from within your PriceWaiter dashboard under ‘Settings’.
10. Next step? Make tons of money, of course!
Remember, if you have any questions, comments, or need help, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team. If we can’t help you right away, we’ll connect you with a developer who can. Most issues can be solved same day!